Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thank you and Good Night

This purpose of this blog was to teach me about the power of blogging during my enrollment of a digital marketing course at Chippewa Valley Technical College. For the past 10 weeks, I have been share ideas, thoughts, issues and learned about a variety of challenges foster youth and loving foster parents go through on a daily basis. Foster youth have been dealt a hand of cards that they had no control over. From neglect and rejection to physical, emotional and sexual abuse, foster youth deserve respect, love and a forever home where they feel safe. 

The topics from suicide prevention, bullying power words and thoughts, adoption, LGBTQ considerations to mentorship and laughter have given me a greater sense of compassion to hurting people. I learned blogging is a powerful tool to express one's opinions, showcase one's interest and hobbies, and share their expertise in a subject matter. 

As I bring this account to a close, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my blog. To allow me to share a little bit of myself by talking about topics that are important. Words have meaning. Hurting people hurt people. If you are on the receiving end of hurtful words, do yourself a favor and forgive. God bless and happy holidays. 

Robin Johnson
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and Good Night

This purpose of this blog was to teach me about the power of blogging during my enrollment of a digital marketing course at Chippewa Valley ...